Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!

Here are some Easter cards I made with Club Scrap's new Easter unmounted stamp set. I also discovered I need more CS spring colored POPs (pounds of paper- which are mini sheets cut from kit papers).

Card 1- Stampin Up dots stamp wheel as a background with two flower stamps stamped repeatedly over it... then I colored with an aqua brush and SU watercolor crayons. Then, I used my cut and emboss set for the cuttlebug with the sizzix to make the butterfly and embossed the background a little too.



Card 2- I stamped the cross on vellum with SU ink then embossed it with white powder. I put eyelets in and I also added a word stamp.



Card 3- I stamped the three flower stamps with gold brilliance ink then colored with SU watercolor pencils. Later, I added the word stamp.



Card 4- I stamped the cross with SU ink and stamped the word stamp over it.

No comments: