Sunday, January 20, 2008

More of Last Year's Layouts

Another layout for the train trip album and another CS Chapter One layout...


Yes, I have several cats- 8 last year and 7 this year (Precious died due to heart failure)


I love the CS Color in Black and White kit. It was good for this picture of my fiance putting an oxygen mask on a cat that was rescued out of a fire.


Earth and Herbs was my first kit and remains a favorite too! Like my Oliver ratty? Unfortunately he died shortly after his favorite spayed female died.


This scan didn't turn out well. "Ride" does have a layer behind it.


Another CS Refresh kit layout...


I don't really like this layout, but I made the journaling cute. I was annoyed when I made it so I didn't put much effort into it. The tan/brown is the background with the patterned in strips.

No comments: